1st Day of Forest Ridge!


Today was Madison's first day of 3rd grade! She didn't want her picture taken at her desk she was too cool for that but I got a picture of her Teacher Mrs. Bernau (SHE IS DUCK FAN TOO) notice the background!
Today was a big step for Emma She started 1st grade today! A whole day of school! Her best friend
Calin is in her class so she is excited! Her Teacher Mrs White is Expecting in December Twins one boy and one girl! Emma found her desk and sat right down! She is very excited!


Well first day off to a great start except buss didn't arrive?? Stupid Bus! Now
Tru says I am boring cause she has
no one to play with. She will go to preschool Tuesdays and Thursdays, hopefully soon! We still have not got her registered! I know we are slacking!! its
OK I talk to the teacher today! Well I am no off to entertain my 4
year old!!
1 comment:
Hey Mindy hows it going! First day, first week of school over now the rest of the year. I love it when they go to school. Hows baby bumb number 4? Hmmm well we are all good here I hope to see you again soon, maybe next visit we can get together and do dinner with just the ladies or with hubbies too. Let ya know when I am coming next...probably in October.
Jenny
Post a Comment