Ok, So with my previous post they were going to Preform a External Version. First can I say It was the most Painful thing (besides giving birth). I checked in the Hospital and they hooked me up to make sure baby was good! He Was! So after prepping, Doctor came in and told me to relax and I was Squeezing Jason's hand Pretty hard!! I felt her push the butt from my pelvis bones. (ouch)Now this is all done on outside of my tummy. Jason said it looked like they were Kneading dough on my Tummy.
Felt much Worst!! But after 5 min He was Head down! So I go in tomorrow to make sure he has not flipped and my Check up. I am 38 Weeks now. I hope he comes soon I am so ready for him to arrive.
Will keep you posted!!
1 comment:
Yeah yeah yeah!!!! So excited, cant wait to meet him!! :)
Post a Comment