
Please welcome our newest addition to our family.
On Sunday January 11 2009 at 1:17pm
Sylas Carter Thalman
came into this world. Weighing in at 7lbs 4 oz 19 inches long.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It all started Saturday night at 10 pm, thats when contractions started. So when they were 6 min apart around 1am we headed to Hospital. We arrived and I was dilated to a 3. SO we walked the hospital to see if it was true labor. After walking for 30 min, I was at a 4 then they admitted me. Around 3am Adria arrived to join in the fun!

They moved me to a real room. (Rm 11) Around 6am or so I got my Epidural! YEAH!!! Felt better after that! After that I was not dialting that fast so they put me on potocin to get me going. Then later( lost track of time) Doctor broke my water.


It all started Saturday night at 10 pm, thats when contractions started. So when they were 6 min apart around 1am we headed to Hospital. We arrived and I was dilated to a 3. SO we walked the hospital to see if it was true labor. After walking for 30 min, I was at a 4 then they admitted me. Around 3am Adria arrived to join in the fun!
When i was time to push Doctor said he was LOP? He was face up and sideways! So Pushing would be harder and more difficult to push him out. Doctor who was on call Dr Keller, raised my bed so she could stand and deliver. I was so high in the air!! Was kinda scary. So since he was turned funny she had me on both sides pushing and at one time All FOURS! I am sure it was a sight to see! Pushing was much harder then I have ever had to do with any of my girls! So he arrived at 1:17pm good thing I was starving!! Since i could not eat when in Labor.
This is from coming out sideways. Battle wounds!
So Sylas is goint to have a Favorite number 11, So he was born on 1/11 we were in room 11 He weighed 7lbs 4 oz and 7+4 = 11 and His birth time was 1:17 close to 1:11 and on one clock in the room said 1:11 but that was not the official time. Also Sylas Carter has 11 letters in it. Kinda Crazy!
Thanks Everyone for there help with the girls and support thru all of this!

3 comments:
YEAH!!! Im so glad the Thalman family finally has an adorable baby boy!! I am so lucky I got to be there too...I was realizing I was there for 3 of your 4 kids' births! Aww!! Yes I missed Tru cause we lived in Eugene remember?! That sucked! I still remember what a good birthing coach I was with Madison! Lol! Anyways I love you tons and love that little boy! Oh by the way that first picture you should not show to baby Sylas when he gets older...yes you are showing the finger girl! bad mom! :)
Big Congrats and welcome baby Sylas!!! He is adorable and I love the battle wounds pictures. It's sounds like a crazy delivery, I didn't think you could push on all fours once you had an epidural. Way to go!!! Keep the baby pictures coming.
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! Love the photos too! When are you gonna bring him out so I can take pics of him?? Best time is up to 5 days old...so get him out here girl!
Sorry I didn't get to come see you! I hope to see you soon.
Robin
Post a Comment