Thursday, January 14, 2010

Birthday Boy!


Can you believe Sylas is ONE! Time has went by so fast! I remember hearing his heartbeat! Then being in Shock when the doctor told me he really was a "HE". After having three beautiful girls i was blessed with a boy. He is sure is a Boy Stubborn like his Daddy, Starting off BREACH! yeah head up instead of down. So Weeks before delivery I check in at hospital so they can turn him. Was kinda like kneading dough on my stomach and didn't feel good at all. Doctor was successful and he was turned! Couple more weeks left. . Due on January 16Th, we agreed I would be induced if he had not came by then. ( I am spoiled hate going over due date) Saturday the 10Th I went in to labor After a very hard delivery and Sylas was Faced sunny side up instead of down, did not want to come into this world with out a fight.and on Sunday January 11Th at 1:17pm Sylas was Born! Black eye and all!

My Smallest baby weighing in at 7lbs and 4 oz. He was the cutest little thing ever! still is! Walking by 9 1/2 months and signing and laughing at his sisters and listening to his Mom when I tell him No. HE brings so much joy to us! He Loves his trucks, blocks and Loves his Books. Growing everyday we are so excited everyday to see what he learns or how he grows We love you buddy!

Love Mom and Dad!

No comments: