We had a busy weekend this last weekend! Jack, Amber and Ty’s little man Celebrated his first birthday on Saturday with the biggest 1st birthday we have ever been too. There was a jumping castle and snow cone machine and a Octopus sprinkler. The girls had a blast, even Jason had a beer flavored snow cone, (leave it to him to think of that!) Jack had a blast! He had huge monkey cupcake cake! He loved digging in to his personal cake too with green frosting everywhere! Was fun but I was Ready for a nap after 4 hours and close to 50 people!
That night I didn’t sleep good at all and woke up feeling like I had the Flu! We skipped church cause I could not get myself out of bed. My body aches so bad. So after laying in bed most of the day I managed to get everyone Ready to go to Ava’s 1st birthday !! Was little bit more mellow so I could kind of relax, since I was not feeling well. After the kids played in sprinkler again and had a blast we opened presents and had cake.
Then we hurried home and I was in bed by 6pm. My body aches and I really think I have the flu. Of course I can not take anything since I am pregnant!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR So here I am Monday morning getting ready to go to work!! I can’t afford not to go!!!
That night I didn’t sleep good at all and woke up feeling like I had the Flu! We skipped church cause I could not get myself out of bed. My body aches so bad. So after laying in bed most of the day I managed to get everyone Ready to go to Ava’s 1st birthday !! Was little bit more mellow so I could kind of relax, since I was not feeling well. After the kids played in sprinkler again and had a blast we opened presents and had cake.
Then we hurried home and I was in bed by 6pm. My body aches and I really think I have the flu. Of course I can not take anything since I am pregnant!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR So here I am Monday morning getting ready to go to work!! I can’t afford not to go!!!
2 comments:
Sucks being sick...Let me know what your having and I really want to see those pictures they are probably so funny!
Oh man...im sorry your sick! That sucks! Thanks for coming to Jack's party Saturday too...we had a blast with you guys and thanks for taking all those AMAZING pictures...you are the best! Cant wait for camping in 2 weeks! Hope you are feeling better by then! :)
Post a Comment