Thursday, July 24, 2008

15 weeks along and Long ways to go!

Well Today I reach 15 weeks or close to 4 months. I am exhausted, cranky and uncomfortable. Boy, do I have a long way to go too. I am so glad this is the last time I am doing this. I think 4 will complete our family even if it is another girl. This time I am more anxious then ever and seems to be going by soooo slow. So 3 more weeks and we can find out what we are having boy or girl. Then comes the planning, names, bedding, car seats and clothes. Well off I go to my stressful job and being cranky and pregnant.

pregnancy calendar

2 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah I cant wait to find out...I am sending my boy vibes your way!! haha! See you Saturday! Love the comic by the way...so true!! :)

Goldielocks said...

i'm so betting on you having a boy, mindy!!! It makes me sad i wont be there right after you have the baby this time.. i was there for the last 2 dangit.. luke is begging me for one more.. he's lost his mind!