Monday, July 21, 2008
I Realized today. . . .
Today I realized that I need to be a stay at home mommy! Working sucks, bosses who could care less and co-workers too! They are all in it for them selves. Yeah I was stressed at home but At least at times I could lock my self in the bathroom if needed! Not at work they start to wonder if you take too long! Today after taking a week off. Not a "hello,how was your week?" or "did you have a good time"? Could not share any exciting news cause no-one wanted to talk today! OHH . . . But when the Armored truck guy came he got a "how was your weekend? " Did you do anything fun?" What the "F" no-one asked their co-worker who sits 3 feet away from them how I was. My Kids wonder how I feel and if I am ok! My husband too! I know I need to stay home but is a matter of money right now and baby on the way! We will see if we can do it! but in the mean time I am stuck at this emotionless job I once loved!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey so gald to see your blog!!! Sorry your going through an emotional time. Pregnacy does that. Staying at home is nice but their are times I wish I could go to work too. Although I wouldn't change anything. Miss you bounches and hang in there!!!!
Hey sweetie! Im sorry work is sucking! You just need to quit so we can hang out all the time with the kiddos! Love ya tons! :)
The blog looks cute too by the way! Good job! :)
It's great to see your blog and that you are doing so well. WOW, 3 beautiful girls and a baby on the way...you are busy! I love finding people on here, blogging is GREAT! Take care :)
-Savannah
Post a Comment