Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SOO EXCITED!!

Ok So today I had a Doctors check up (OB) and baby is growing great! I am 14 weeks. Took longer then normal cause doctor had emergency c-section she was doing. . . ?But after I met with her I found out that in 4 weeks We get to find out what we are having! So Aug. 15th at 230 I will know after that! The ultra sound will be in the doctors opffice where they have a 3d ultra-sound( 2d also) I can get too! SO excited I alwasy wanted one but was not going to pay extra to get it and now I don't! We are going to take the girls along so they can experience it too! The doctor said the more the merrier! So very excited! My little peunt is growing and I am finally not sick anymore! Thank you god for that! Well I will keep posting when I find out more!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

MINDY!!! I didn't even know you were expecting! I would have congratulated you right then & there!! Congratulations!! That's such exciting news :-) It was really good to see you this past weekend, even if it was relatively brief. You have a beautiful family!