Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My Wonderful Morning. . . . .

This morning the funniest thing happened or I laughed at my self about it anyways. .
So some of you know I really really enjoy Starbucks.

Well the past year or so I don’t get to enjoy it that often since My lovely caring husband bought me everything I need to make my own at home.

I have really mastered the way I like my coffee. Carmel sauce, Chocolate and 2 shots of espresso and steamed milk! Yummm Yummm . . . .

Ok so back to my story. . . SO I have my cravings this morning it was Starbucks with a cinnamon swirl coffee cake! The new Keizer Station near my house put in a Starbucks Drive thru there. So I left for work few min early and splurged on a Starbucks (I was out of ingredients at home!).

So I get to the window the nice teenager took my card and they unusually ask if I want a receipt so I was prepared to say no this time, but she didn’t ask she handed me my receipt and said “Now with this receipt bring it back today after 2pm and receive a $2 iced drink. I was Like Wow I won something, I never win anything I was so excited! Then I was thinking gosh I wish I had some cash on me I could have tipped her. So then I started to feel really bad. No time got to get to work!

As I was driving half way to work On the radio a announcement came on saying Every Starbucks nation wide is giving $2 Iced drinks after 2pm. WHAT!!!! Are you kidding me I say to myself what a bunch of bull, here I was thinking I was a special customer and only I got this cool deal and Everyone can!!!!

Then they said the catch, only with a receipt from this morning can you get this deal.. ehhhwwww! So I was still glad I got my coffee this morning and will be visiting this afternoon Too!! LOVE IT!!

3 comments:

jayann24 said...

Love the story and the pictures were a great touch! I wanted Starbucks this morning too...now I really wish I would have taken the time! :(

Amber said...

What the heck!! I even went to Starbucks this morning in West Salem and they never told me that! Ok I am SO pissed now....cause now its late and I dont want a coffee! But I probably would have went back after 2 to get one if I would have known...that so sucks!! :(

Goldielocks said...

you are funny.. wanna know a starbucks secret? they are not making as much money, so are making their shots more diluted, that was they still taste the same but have LESS caffeine in them, that way in order to get your buzz, you have to buy MORE shots! more shots= more $ for starbucks.. THOSE NASTY HUNGRY MONEY WHORES