Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Yesterday, Madison tried out for a swim team. The most nearest Swim team near us is in Woodburn, Oregon. So after work my mom brought Madison to me since I work in Woodburn. We headed over to the Woodburn aquatic center. We met the head coach John and Madison threw her goggles on, and then jumped in the pool. John told her what he wanted her to do, she did it and a fine job she did! He looks at me and says “oh she’s good! “ I was so proud!! She is a better swimmer then me already! I am little jealous. ..


So he gave me the info and Welcomed Madison to the Barracuda Swim team. Also told her she will get a team swim cap and t-shirt first day of practice. She will start practice September 15th! She is so excited! We got home and she ran over next door to tell grandma and papa. Then home to call everyone she knows! I am just so excited for her now we have to juggle soccer and swimming!! Will keep you posted on meets and updates!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I am so proud of her! I cant wait to go to the swim meets! :-)