Monday, September 15, 2008

Our day with Elijah

Sunday I got the pleasure of Watching Amy's little boy Elijah. I was not sure what to expect since I never watched him before. Amy was leaving early for Alaska like too early for me. SO My friend and Amy's friend Tim brought him over at 7am. He was still in jammies and was silent for about the first 2 hours he was with me. He cried most of the time, I turned on cartoons and sat with him. Then Emma and Tru woke up, Madison was spending night at friends house. Emma was really helpful talking to him trying to calm him down. Sharing her ipod and getting him things.
So after everyone was up we got ready for church. I was really worried about taking Elijah he would not stop crying. We got to church and we was getting better. At our church we have kids bags that have colors and paper and etch-a-sketch. He seem to like it allot. I tried to get him to go to kids class room to make things and play with other kids but we wanted to stay with me. We had snack afterwards at church.
When we got home we played outside, played soccer, played on swing set, and played on Trampoline! Elijah was really coming out of his shell and really warming up with Emma. After we played we went and got lunch thru drive thru and took it to a park and ate and played again! I was trying to wear them all out for nap time!!! and It worked! they were ready for a nap when we got home! Elijah slept on couch. After nap we had Chocolate Ice cream!! Yummmy yummy!


Then We played with Kitty's and out side again! We ate pizza then received call from Aunt Zena at 7pm and we met her at Kiezer Station, Taco Delmar and handed him over! 12 hours knowing what its like with 4 kids!!!
WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING!!!!!
No it was not too bad just reality is setting in. Now Amy you owe me! lol

2 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah what the heck were you thinking!?! LOL! You will be fine with 4 kids....yes 4 KIDS you will have to chase around! Oh I am laughing inside...but I love ya tons and tons! :)

Anonymous said...

If I can do it with 4 so can you!! lol!!