Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Girls Day on the Town!

Today was a fun day! Tru and I first dropped off the two older girls at school. Then we headed down town to take some pictures before meeting Friends at the Gilbert House. We stopped by the capital to shoot some pictures! Then we hopped in the car and went to the Gilbert house Children's Museum. WE were meeting Amber & Jack,and Heather, Katie & Abbie, and Adria & Ava. We were early so We went in early cause I had to pee! When everyone arrived we were ready for some fun! Abbie and Tru had little more fun since it was not always toddler friendly. We had a blast ~ I even went down the slide with my belly Abbie and Tru on my lap! WOW! I was dizzy and Squished! Was fun then we head to the park to eat and Ride the Salem Carousal. Was a great time and I enjoyed hanging out with other Stay at home moms! Was a GREAT DAY TO BE A MOM and KID!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Jack and I had a great time today I loved it! Cant wait till next week to think of something else to do for our "stay at home mommy's" day out!!
Can you send me the pictures you got too? You got some good ones! :)

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun today too!! Abbie loved it!! Send me some of your pictures too!

Shalyse said...

we always need to find fun things to keep us entertained! your girls are so fun...do you know what you are having yet??