Today The Salem Elks Club had their Christmas party for Kids! My Dad and Step Mom belong to the Elks. We knew about it for awhile because My dad is the one playing Santa clause. HE fits the Part Totally! So I invited Adria and Ava and Taylor. Marcy was also there with Mr. P. Was so much Fun for them. They got to sit on Santa's lap get their picture taken and Then they received a Gift back full of goodies. Candy Stickers, pencil, an Apple and A $10 gift card to Walmart! They were so excited. They also printed the pictures out for them to take home!
They also Served Hot dogs and Chips for Lunch, and Cake for Dessert. The Elves Painted faces and Made balloon Animals or objects. Then they had a Cheese Tap dance group come out but the Kids liked It. They danced AWAY! Thanks Salem Elks for putting on a Excellent Kids Christmas party!
1 comment:
How fun! What great pictures you got! And yes your dad is a great Santa! :) By the way sorry I never called you back that night...it was a crazy night then I left for Black Butte so was way busy! I will call you tomorrow! Love ya! :)
Post a Comment