LOTS!! SO many things have been happening and I have been so busy! So Where do I start? Well Madison had her first Swim meet 2 weeks ago and Placed fifth for 50 Free stroke. She Got a ribbon. It was in Woodburn and was quite a ordeal. It was our first experience at a swim meet. Over 300 kids under 10 years old! Crazy! Bleachers do not do my prego but justice either. Nether less we had a Great time and we learned allot!
So there has been this hype on the Twilight series . . . . Well I don't read books, just don't have the patience or time. When I saw Adria Reading it and she also does not read books. I broke in and bought the first book. Well now I am on the 3rd. VERY GOOD BOOK!!I am behind so I have not seen the movie yet either. That's next but still so busy.
My church had a baby shower for me! It was so nice. We had a light lunch then they showered me with gifts. The girls also received a couple gifts too. Thank you ladies for a Wonderful shower..
SO yesterday I had My Ultra sound to see baby and determine size since I have good size baby's! Also to confirm its still a BOY!! So we did see his boy parts! We also saw My Amniotic fluid is Low and HE IS BREECH!!! Ok So He has 2 weeks to flip. Other wise I will have 2 choices Csection( which I am trying to avoid! ) or doctors try to flip him. So pray he will turn!! I will keep you updated!
My Friend Shannon is getting Married today!! Madison is the Flower girl. SO we have a busy day! We had a Dinner last night and was out late! Her wedding starts at 730pm so My mom is watching the little ones. But setting up today!
Madison also has her second swim meet on Sunday Morning in Sweet home. Well Off to a Busy weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment