Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Family Fun!


FAMILY FUN!


On Sunday After our Exciting Camping Trip I had a job to take Pictures for My Step-Dad's Company



So the Whole Family got to go and Have fun while mom (since I could not go on rides or do anything being the whale that i am)worked. I was to take pictures of everyone having a great time. It was great but. . . It was not like I have a name tag that said PHOTOGRAPHER, i was just me!! SO I got allot of looks from everyone. SO this is a public place and i had to find people with yellow wrist bands on and take pictures which was not easy. So here are some of my family since you all don't want to see the other people you don't probably know. Enjoy!

Emma and Tru Riding the Frog Hopper Tru would not get Off I had to pull her off crying!! Then Daddy found something Tru Loves GO CARTS!!








Tru Loved her Bubble gum Ice Cream!

Then They had fun being Rocky and Bullwinkle!
Emma Was Brave to climb the Wall and she went on the Virtual Roller coaster!

Madison Got so Soaked! She loved it and Then had Banana Split Ice Cream! Yummy!

No comments: