Monday, August 18, 2008

IT'S a BOY!!

It’s a Boy!
So after 3 girls we are happy to announce we are having a healthy baby boy! We are so excited! Or at least I am! Tru was not so excited but Doctor made it better telling Tru well at least you will always be the little Princess! Of course Tru had something to say to that as she always has something to say! “then he could be the King! “ we corrected her and said Daddy’s King he can be the Prince! So The pictures are not very well scanned but you get the point!











4 comments:

Hillary said...

COngratulations on your little boy, Mindy!! Those girls are going to be so protective of him he won't know what to do!! How exciting for you guys :)

Amber said...

YAHOO!!!! Have I told you how excited I am that you are FINALLY getting that boy!?!?! I cant wait. Although you are not gonna know what to do with a boy...but thats what you have me for! Cant wait to meet the little man of the house! :)

The Sorensons said...

Super stoked for you guys!!! Hey whats his name????
Miss you!!!

Emily said...

Way to give up a Y chromosone Jason. We knew he had it in him. And Yeahhh for boys. I'm way excited for you. After three girls you deserve to have a little man.